Friday 5 June 2015

Mercredi, 3 juin 2015

Cette semaine, nous avons continué les préparations pour la visite à Civray.  Voici le vocabulaire pour aider à se présenter:-

                        Question                                               Réponse
nom                  What is yor name?                                 My name is ...
âge                    How old are you?                                 I am .... years old.
sœurs/frères      Have you got any sisters or brothers?    I have got one/two/three   sisters/brothers  //
enfant unique                                                                 I am an only child.
animaux             Have you got a pet?                              I have got a cat/dog/fish/rabbit/..

Préférences
couleur              What colour do you like?                        I like blue/pink/red/yellow/green/...
animal               What animal do you like?                         I like cats/dogs/ fish/horses/...
nourriture          What food do you like?                           I like pizza/hamburgers/hot dogs/ice-cream/...


Nous avons fait des masques aussi.  Voici quelques photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment